Thursday, March 26, 2009

random acts of kindness

"Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile"- Mother Teresa

I'm recognizing that I've been on the receiving end of more than my share of random acts of kindness lately, and I'm humbled that friends, acquaintences and even strangers would be thinking of us and reflecting Christ's light. I am grateful! And I plan to pay it forward, each opportunity I get. That's the point, right?! Even the smallest of gestures can lift spirits and hearts. God Bless you all! I encourage you to take a moment today to recognize the kindness of others and thank God for those He's placed in your life, and then think of someone who might be in need of your kindness today...perhaps even just a smile. I think you (and they) will be glad you did.