Tuesday, March 10, 2009

current roster...

...showing 9 on the D.L.(that's "disabled list") Fever, body aches, cough and lots of WHINE with that cheese. We could definitely use another couch for all the bodies laying around here. Looks like a bad college hangover. The good news is I'm optimistic that we'll be over it soon rather than taking turns and dragging it out for weeks.

I'm not fasting today, but offering much up as sacrifice and penance. Clinging to the cross, and holding on for dear life.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard this fever/cough thing is hanging around 2-4 days! Good Luck!

wife, mother and so much more! said...

watch for splinters while hanging on!

They need to be better by this weekend--it's the St. Patrick's dance at the KofC hall.

jamie said...

You mean, I can't count on them all being well, and out the door to school tomorrow?! Ah!!!

But seriously...definitely need to be well for the dance. we're looking forward to it! (and St. Henry's 5k and parade on sunday.)

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you will get by the the two day one.

Barb said...

I'm hoping that everyone is better soon! A prayer going up for you all..God bless!!

only one said...

I've had it for quite some time, 1 whole week to be exact. But you and yours are much younger than I, so I'm sure you'll be bouncing back faster than I did. I actually went to see the dr. on Monday. Haven't been to one of those for something like this in 3 years, I guess I was due. My recliner was my sleeping headquarters for Saturday and Sunday. Bed feels much better. Hope you are able to put the dancing shoes on for this weekend.

Barb said...

I hope the fact that you didn't post today doesn't mean that now you are a victim of the illness.
Another prayer going up for all of you@!!