Wednesday, December 16, 2009

never too old for dress-up

The look on the kids' faces when I walked out in this tonight...was PRICELESS! I couldn't help myself. Tomorrow John and I celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss. Fifteen! Wow. That makes me feel old. I haven't tried the dress on in a long time...and last time I think I was pregnant when I did, so this is the first time I've had it on and zipped, since my wedding day. Sam told his 'ol mom she looked "pretty" and Mary thought I looked like a princess. Grace even mumbled that she might want to get married in this dress someday...how sweet.



Charlie asked me to marry him, and I graciously declined. Although, how could I turn down a plea for a kiss...my little prince charming. (Just like his dad!)


/p>
> Happy 15th Anniversary John!

So grateful for the gift of you in my life, and all the blessings God has provided.

Cheers! ...to many more.