Wednesday, December 16, 2009

never too old for dress-up

The look on the kids' faces when I walked out in this tonight...was PRICELESS! I couldn't help myself. Tomorrow John and I celebrate 15 years of wedded bliss. Fifteen! Wow. That makes me feel old. I haven't tried the dress on in a long time...and last time I think I was pregnant when I did, so this is the first time I've had it on and zipped, since my wedding day. Sam told his 'ol mom she looked "pretty" and Mary thought I looked like a princess. Grace even mumbled that she might want to get married in this dress someday...how sweet.



Charlie asked me to marry him, and I graciously declined. Although, how could I turn down a plea for a kiss...my little prince charming. (Just like his dad!)


/p>
> Happy 15th Anniversary John!

So grateful for the gift of you in my life, and all the blessings God has provided.

Cheers! ...to many more.



7 comments:

Aussie Therese said...

happy anniversary to you both.

Anonymous said...

I remember the day. What a great wedding, because it united two wonderful people. Happy Anniversary, and many more.

Anonymous said...

Happy Aninversary to a wonderful couple! Many Many more wonderful years to you both!

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
You look good girl! I follow you on the weightloss blog and you can tell that you are definitely working hard. Fitting in your dress after 10 kids is very impressive! Hope you and John have very many more happy years together with many blessings!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! 15 seems like so long but yet it's hopefully just a drop in the bucket for you and John. And congrats on fitting in the dress. We had mine put in a box with a window and I can't take it out. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!)

Stacie said...

Congratulations. You are going to have to try it on every year from here on out, now you have your rockin new body... Congrats on the Anniversary and the weight loss. You look amazing. Boy, it makes me want to put mine on. Stacie

blessed to be a Mom said...

I love the picture of Charlie giving you a kiss. It is priceless! You must get that in a frame. Congratulations on both your anniversary and your healthy lifestyle change. Remarkable!