Friday, October 23, 2009

If it were this simple...

I'd have tried it on myself long ago.

We were discussing halloween, and more important to the kids, trick-or-treat, coming up next week. Everyone seems to be coming up with clever (and thankfully simple) ideas for what they want to dress as this year. Little John though, he's been struggling. Until today, that is. He suggested, "Mom, you can just by that 'invisible spray' and spray my head invisible, and I can go as the headless horseman." Umm. "Yeah John, that'd be really cool. Do you think it'd work?" I played along.
"Sure." He says. "And when we're done you just spray me down with water like Mr. Crab did to Sponge Bob."

Umm. Okay. I'll have to check for that next time I'm at Walmart. sounds handier than hiding out in the bathroom to "just breathe." Imagine what I could get done...invisible!

God love him.