Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I surrender...

John and I were discussing at noon time today, that next time ('cause there's always a next time...) we're just going to allow the sick kids to kiss, hug, share drinks, bathe in each others germs, whatever it takes to "hurry along" the unavoidable. Today there were four more of us with the stomach virus (myself included.) That's 8 of our 12 that have been "taken prisoner" by this ugly bug. The good thing is that it seems to be running it's course pretty quickly for most. If I had known 2 weeks ago we could have been done in 2 days instead of 2 weeks...I'd have let them all be "kissin' cousins."

Hind sight is twenty-twenty they say. So for now, I'm hanging my white flag of surrender and letting this thing run its course...hopefully as quickly as possible. I'm so tired of serving toast and applesauce with every meal... pray for us. (and thanks for all the tips and advice.)