Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Radio Program, Infertility links


As promised on the program the other day... here are various links that were mentioned relating to infertility, NFP, Napro technology, etc.

It seemed to be a great discussion we had. I appreciate those calling in with such wonderful information to share!





htpp://www.ccli.org/learn/

and details of the upcoming day of prayer, support and information on fertility treatments and adoption:

Saturday February 27th, 2010 9am-2:30pm
at the Transfiguration Center for Spritual Renewal (Ludlow Falls, OH)
Sponsored by Family Life Office, Archdiocese of Cincinnati
Cost: $10. per person, includes lunch
Presenters include: Dr. Jason Mattingly (certified in Napro Technology, and expert in Creighton Model Fertility Care System), Sylvia Carson, RN (Certified Fertilty Care Practitioner), Deacon John Corson, Beverly Badgett (adoption, pregnancy counselor) Dale Richardson (foster care & adoption), Julie Irwin-Zimmerman (author: A Spiritual Companion to Infertility)
Contact: Jean Borgert at the Family Life Office 937-492-4449



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie, last summer we lost power during one of the storms. Mikayla and Zee thought it was going to be the end of the world. It turned out to be a very awesome evening. We had candlelight and flashlights. We read books and played board games. It was like camping out, but in. I told her we should do this every once in a while. Not sure she is going for it, but it was an awesome time.
By the way, I couldn't figure out the google account stuff so I chose anonymous.

Only One said...

Where were you and technology 25 years ago?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this info. My little sis and her husband are dealing with this issue right now. I will pass this along to her in hopes it will help!

fumblingtowardgrace said...

Hi Jamie.

I just found your blog from a google search for Dr. Mattingly. I live in Indy and will be traveling to Cinci next week to meet with him. My husband and I are struggling with sub-fertility due to my PCOS.

I was wondering if you know Dr. Mattingly, or know anything about him? I know he is NFP and is trained in PPVI model. But I don't know much else about him.

I like your blog! I hope my questions haven't been annoying. God Bless!