Wednesday, February 17, 2010

the journey begins


Just not certain yet, what the road holds. I'm torn about what to do this year regarding blogging and lent. There's a part of me that wants to share my journey with you, and yet feeling as though I've "lost the map" so to speak, I'm not sure what I have to offer this year. Another side of me thinks I should just introspect, and leave the blogging to others for the next 40 days while I concentrate on personal change/growth in the faith. What to do??
I'll keep praying on it, and hope I'll hear the Holy Spirit's direction when He calls.
I encourage you to read back through my posts last year this time, either by searching by month/date in the left column, or by typing "Lent" in the search box at the very top of the blog. I was a bit amazed by some of the nice reflections I found/posted and various lenten activities for the kids I shared last year. Some are definitely worth a re-read I think.
God Bless!