Monday, July 27, 2009

I promise I'm still here...

Sorry to those of you who are kind enough to still check in on us from time to time. I promise my days are full of blog-worthy moments and yet, by days end lately, I feel as if I have nothing to say. Just too pooped to find the words, I 'spose.


This little moment, which I was lucky enough to catch on film melted my heart instantly. It was Sunday, getting ready for church. That hour before 10 o'clock mass is often racked with chaos, yelling over missing shoes, and other silly nonsense. I try to have clothing laid out the night before, but there's always some drama. (A friend once suggested this was Satan's way of spoiling our mood, and attempting to turn us away from the Mass). Some mornings I have to wonder. Anyhow, this past Sunday Rosie was frustrated that she couldn't find someone with a spare moment to help her with her shoes. Without missing a beat, twin Frank was there to her rescue...trying his best to help her buckle up. How sweet are these moments?!

Touche` Satan. Love never fails!