Sunday, March 4, 2012

silly me

"...I've been so lonely on my saddle since my horse died."
~something silly and random my goofy hubby used to sing...just for a laugh.


I'm feeling quite silly about things here on the blog. It seemed, well lonely...I was missing your feedback, and thinking that you all gave up on me....even after I posted about needing you all!
(poooor me.....)

And then I forgot to remember, that a few weeks back I turned on something called "comment moderation" to help cut out the spam and advertisements in the comment box. And in my forgetfulness and anti-spam angst, I didn't realize that you were there, leaving messages, and I didn't know I was supposed to check for them somewhere...to moderate all those comments. ALL 43 of them waiting for me patiently in blog-space somewhere. Just waiting on me...and whistling...and waiting.
And today, my mom tried to leave a comment and called me up and said..."Jamie, somethin's not right with your blog...you better check it out!" And so I did (cause I'm obedient that way.) And there you were...hands all reached out, commenting your little hearts out.
And I was oblivious.

And now I read all 43 of them, and I'm so not alone...just feeling silly for feeling that way.

Love you all!
And thank you for your patience with me as I continue to muddle through this computery stuff.

I turned comment moderation off. It's easier and more enjoyable to delete spam, than to feel like you're not out there.

Comment away...


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alrighty...............got it fixed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie! I don't usually take the time to write a comment, but I do read all your posts and get excited when you've posted something new! Thanks for doing this! You are very inspiring to me!

Amber said...

I was wondering when you were going to get to approving my comments! Just kidding. I love reading your blog, and am so glad that you take the time to write it. There are just some days when I need a little companionship from someone who deals with kids close to the age of mine.

Thank you for all you do and post!

Anonymous said...

I too rarely leave comments, but I do check your blog often for updates and get excited when you have blogged. I find you very inspirational! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!

Anonymous said...

Jamie

I read the blog all the time, hardly ever comment either. I did think it was weird that there have not been ANY comments lately (and I did leave a comment about your kids drawing on the wall which "disappeared"). Anyhow, you are making ripples in the water...you just might never really know how far the ripples reach :O)

Holly

Anonymous said...

Awe, Jamie! We are here! You have such a talent of writing... there are so many people that you are touching and inspiring and invigorating. There are days that I actually feel guilty when I realize that you take the time to write to all of us and the Holy Spirit touches me through you, and then I don't even leave you a comment! But please know that you are not alone and we are actually very thankful for your blog. You and your family are in my prayers, and you touch and inspire so many people... that is better then any 'ol comment! And I know that you realize that, but some days it is nice to hear from the people who read your blog. I'm glad you decided to have the trouble to go through spam to hear/see all our comments! Take Care!