Tuesday, January 19, 2010

and double digits...

While I was away from the blog, another birthday was celebrated. My oldest two are thrilled to proclaim they're into the "double digits" now. Yes 10. The years have finally caught up with the numbers...10 kids, ages 10 and under.

It was fun digging out their keepsake box from storage that includes things such as the tiniest of socks... born 4 weeks early, at just 5+ pounds each, they were the smallest of all my babies. We laughed at some of the name suggestions people had written down at my baby shower, and I got a little choked up at the sweet sentiments in some of the cards. They'll never understand completely how much they were prayed for by so many people. What blessings indeed!

Happy 10th Birthday Alice and Emma!

Not a day goes by that we don't thank God for the gift of you.