Friday, October 29, 2010

yes...SHE'S here.

We are thrilled to announce the arrival of our newest little miracle...


Anne Therese
born Tuesday, October 26th, 2010
at 11:16 am
8# 1 oz., 19 in. long



Thank you for all the prayers and well-wishes. There are so many things to share with you, from the circumstances surrounding her birthday (the tornado sirens ringing as she was delivered), and cute reactions from the other kids. But as you can imagine...spare time is difficult to come by in these early days. And, all I really want to do is just soak it all in as I hold her and gaze at her (and try to keep Lucy from lovingly poking her perfect little eyes out.) I'll try my best to keep the posts coming.
What a miracle we've been blessed with. God's handiwork is just amazing to witness. As you can see...she's another perfect 10!



“From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” - John 1:16

13 comments:

Barb said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful...I'm glad that all is well.

Anonymous said...

well she made quite the entrance having the sirens sound in her behalf,to celebrate her birth..
it could having two meanings...

HELLO here I am OR I am going to be your little tornado so button down the hatches.....
either way she is a very lucky little girl... CONGRATS TO ALL ;-)

Shelli said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cogratulations! I had a dream you were going to have a boy but I guess I was wrong.

Lisa Cron said...

Congrats, Jamie and John! I think she looks like my friend, Bonnie! It has been exciting following your countdown to baby. I look forward to baby adventures. God Bless!

Lisa Cron said...

PS...She is beautiful.

Kira Wente said...

She looks perfect! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy for you! Enjoy the babymoon!!! Every new baby is such a miracle :)

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful! Congratulations!

Stacy said...

What a beautiful little girl! Can't wait to hear about your stories about that day (tornado scare and all). I'm sure it was quite interesting. Just glad to see she made it here into the world without any problems. Enjoy her and congrats again. God bless you all!

Pam said...

Congratulations, Jamie and John and all ~ she's beautiful!!! I love her little hat!!!

I can't wait to hear about all of her little adventures growing up. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. Thank you for sharing her story with us and reminding us of the daily graces we receive. Your blog provides far more than you will ever know. You are truly sharing your time, talent and TREASURES with us all. Thank you.

greg's wife said...

Congrats to your family! What a gift little Anne is, and what a gift and example your family is to the rest of us! You are an inspiration!