Thursday, November 18, 2010

Annie speaks out...



It's obvious by the look on her face, that she's got something serious to discuss here.

She bent my ear last night (in her throaty little gurgles and deep sighs) about a very meaty topic, Nature vs. Nurture with regards to the love/hate relationship brothers and sisters share. Are siblings born to argue...or is it something that develops over time...She's sure it's nurture. Or lack of.

You see she liked her brothers to begin with...

those big loving boys in all their sweetness...

Until they pulled a bonehead stunt like this...


"C'mon guys, seriously...static balloons. Give me a break." ~Anne.

9 comments:

Stacy said...

What a cute, adorable little girl. She looks so bright eyed and alert for a newborn. Hope everyone is having fun spoiling her! :)

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you I needed a chuckle!

Amy said...

If this is the worse "bonehead" stunt they pull during her lifetime she will be a lucky girl! I have a 28 yr. old brother who still pulls stunts like this and worse. Gotta love brothers...you should know with two of your own!! :)

Anonymous said...

Miss anymore recent post! Please, tell us how you're all doing!!
:-)

Barb said...

I hope you've had a blessed, merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

We are missing you Jamie. You always have such wonderful words of wisdom. Please post again. I am sure that bunch of yours is keeping you hopping and the free time is hard to find, but we do miss you.

Anonymous said...

Awfully selfish of me to expect a mother of 10 to post for my benefit, but I find even the simplest of your posts incredibly inspirational and miss them. I hope the lack thereof is just the result of an exetremely busy mom even busier this holiday season, or that you are just happily enjoying time your family. Hope all is well with you and yours. Many blessings for a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

Missing your posts!!