Thursday, February 23, 2012

Remember you are dust, and to dust you shall return.

(a little post-Ashes humor.)

Today little Annie broke thru the plastic barrier that is separating our kitchen from the drywall mud/dust renovation beyond. She delighted in the fact that I hollared out her name, and giggled over her shoulder at me as I proceeded to make chase. I caught her seconds too late...just after she dove into the piles of dust and proceeded to make dust-angels on her belly. She laughed outloud then as she rolled over onto her back with a toe-point and an arched back...quite pleased with her efforts. I couldn't help but laugh out loud too...until she started licking the dust off the floor making a paste on her tongue. Ewwww....

I should have just taken her to mass with us for ashes on her forehead.

Seriously Anne.